Christmas Cooking Made Simple
Cooking at Christmas time either brings joyful thoughts or thoughts of dread. Maybe it’s a combination.
We all love the food at Christmas and the smells wafting through the house. But, it also puts a lot of pressure on whoever is the main cook of the house.
Most of the issues with cooking at Christmas can be solved by making things simple.
The truth is, we tend to complicate food production for the holidays, making too much food, too many different types of food, and not involving the family to help cut down on the host having to do all the cooking.
Here you will find tips for simplifying the process for less stress and more enjoyment.
- Mixing the Old and the New
- Christmas Breakfast and Brunch Ideas
- Sources of Inspiration for the Perfect Christmas Dinner
- Eight Great Twists to the Traditional Christmas Dinner
- Nine Delicious and Simple Dessert Ideas
- Drink Ideas for Christmas
- Snacks and Appetizers
- Dealing with Different Dietary Needs
- Tips and Tricks for Advanced Prep
- Five Kid-Friendly Options
- File Size:
- 18,587.61 Kb
- Private Label Rights