The biggest problem with Facebook in recent years is that their organic reach—the people you can reach without spending money—has declined to nearly zero.
Most people are fans of dozens, if not hundreds of pages on Facebook. If all those pages shared several articles per day, most of the posts would just get lost, anyway. There’s just too much content being posted.
So, Facebook has implemented some changes that make it so that only a small fraction of a page’s users ever see each post.
In this guide, you’re going to learn how to create ads that will get both paid and organic reach, as well as how to get the most bang for your buck by learning how to create widely successful ads at the lowest prices possible.
You will also learn the best ways to target the right audience for maximum profitability, how to keep your costs down, and how to use retargeting to pull in potential lost sales.
- Getting Started
- Guided Creation
- Ad Types
- Targeting on Facebook
- Finding Targets
- Tips and Tricks
This product comes with Private Label Rights and sales materials!
- File Size:
- 2,521.26 Kb
- Private Label Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
- You have NON-TRANSFERABLE PLR licence! You are not allowed to provide PLR for this product in any form. You can purchase transferable PLR for this product here: www.mr-plr.com/alp-reseller