Rebranding PLR Videos
Discover how you can rebrand any Private Label Rights video with a few simple and easy tweaks, so that you can begin running your profit-pulling machine autopilot!
Creating a video course is very time consuming unless you know the material well and how to teach it. Fortunately, there are premade video products out there with Private Label Rights, a right that allows you to reposition it in your own brand name.
But here’s the downside – 99% of the population buy these types of products with these rights and simply stamp their names on the product.
Looking like everyone else is the fastest way to fail and not make lots of profit.
But you’re the smart 1% of the population because you know you don’t want to be like everyone else.
This step-by-step, 9-part video series takes you by the hand and shows you how to take your private label rights videos to the next profit level. You’ll learn strategies you can use starting today that will bring you closer to your end goal.
- What Everyone Else Does
- The Missing Piece
- How To Help
- Voice Reputation
- Intro Logo Stings
- Software Required
- Time To Rebrand
- Bulk Rendering
NON-TRANSFERABLE PLR rights included+ready sales materials!
- File Size:
- 859 MB
- Private Label Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
- You CANNOT Give Transcripts You CANNOT Offer In Firesales You CANNOT Offer in Dimesales You CANNOT Offer These Videos in Firesales if there are more than 5 products You CANNOT Claim Original Copyright You CANNOT Sell Private Label Rights