Starting a business can be costly, especially in certain fields such as brick-and-mortar and retail.
But there are ways to drastically reduce your startup costs, and to secure funding without giving away the rights to your company, or going into serious debt.
In this guide, you are going to learnabout some of the best ways to save money, get profitable faster, and avoid having to seek funding before your company is truly ready.
You’re going to learn how to start your business with the least possible investment, and how to manage your money until your company becomes profitable.
- Setting a Budget
- Sticking to Your Budget
- Hiring vs. Outsourcing
- Obtaining Capital
- And much more!
This product comes with exclusive Private Label Rights and sales materials!
- 1,354.40 Kb
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
- You have NON-TRANSFERABLE PLR licence! You are not allowed to provide PLR for this product in any form. You can purchase transferable PLR for this product here: www.mr-plr.com/alp-reseller